I was recently asked to take part in a campaign by Curry's entitled Spring Cleaning Hacks. I love a good old spring clean, and now that I have my own place I'm into it more than ever. So I decided to jump on board and compile a list of my spring cleaning tips.
01. Cleaning out the closet - (Eminem anyone?) Only throw out clothes that are literally falling apart. If not, sell them on eBay/Depop or pop them in a charity bag.
02. Flip the mattress!
03. Wash your windows on a cloudy day. The reason you get streaks is because the sun drys out your window cleaner solution too fast.
04. Use an old toothbrush to get in nooks and crannies. I'm talking door hinges/tracks. Then hoover up the debris and wipe over with a wet sponge.
05. Microwave needing a spruce? Pop half a cup of water and a squeeze of lemon in a bowl. Microwave for 3 minutes and then let it stand for 5.
06. Sprinkle kosher salt over your chopping board and cut a lemon in half. Work the lemon into the salt to clean your chopping board without leaving chemicals.
07. Fill a plastic bag with vinegar and tie it over your shower head with an elastic band to remove any stains.
08. Use an old toothbrush to clean in between your keyboard keys.
09. Clean your hairbrush with baby shampoo. It's not just your make up brushes that need TLC.
10. Use a lint roller to remove any dust off your lamps and curtains.
Do you have any Spring cleaning tips you'd like to share?